Maximize Business Continuity and Minimize Recovery Times
StorageCraft® ShadowProtect SPX® for Small Business provides users of Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials or Foundation, Windows Server 2012 Essentials or Foundation, or Windows Small Business Server (SBS), with fast and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, and system migration to get servers back online as quickly as possible.
Use StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX to reliably backup and protect your Windows servers and, when disaster strikes, recover your systems and data in minutes.
Fast and flexible recovery starts with a solid backup. SPX quickly and efficiently captures sector-level, image-based backups of your entire system, including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data.
With SPX, you have the widest range of options to recover quickly and ensure minimal business downtime no matter the scope of disaster you’re facing.
With SPX, you have the ability to:
- Create multiple full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Customize your own mixed schedule of full and incremental backups at specified times.
- View detailed information about your Windows backup jobs in an easy-to-use management console.
- Mount a volume, restore a volume, verify a backup image, or use StorageCraft VirtualBoot™ technology to boot any backup image as a VM—all directly from the image chain browser or the patented job timeline feature.
- Back up SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical application servers.
- Automatically verify, consolidate, and replicate your backup image files with StorageCraft ImageManager™.
- Convert backup images to a.VHD or.VMDK file for migration or restoration to a VM.
- Recover individual files and folders in seconds, without restoring the entire system.
- Recover full systems in minutes.
- Recover to the same physical or virtual environment with StorageCraft Recovery Environment.
- Recover to dissimilar hardware or a different hypervisor environment with StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore™ technology.
Upgrade to StorageCraft Premium Support*
StorageCraft world-class premium support includes:
- 24-hour telephone support for Emergency support issues
- 24-hour online support for high, medium and low-severity support issues
- Priority placement in support queue during regular business hours
*StorageCraft Premium Support is purchased on an annual basis as an add-on to the StorageCraft Maintenance agreement.
|Requirements: || Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials, Server 2012 R2 Foundation, Server 2012 Essentials, Server 2012 Foundation, Small Business Server 2011, Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials, or Small Business Server 2008. Details about supported Windows operating systems can be accessed here.|
|Maintenance|| 1 year of maintenance included. |
|Government and Education Users|| Please contact StorageCraft sales for our Government and Education pricing at (801) 545-4711 or email email@example.com.|
|Upgrade|| Upgrade from a prior version. Click here|