Reliable Backup, Disaster Recovery, and System Migration for Virtual Linux Servers
Servers are critical to everyday business operations. When a disaster occurs—whether large or small—you need your systems and data up and running again as fast as possible so business can get back to normal.
Use StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX to reliably backup and protect your Linux servers and, when disaster strikes, recover your systems and data in minutes.
Fast and flexible recovery starts with a solid backup. SPX quickly and efficiently captures sector-level, image-based backups of your entire system, including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data.
With SPX, you have the widest range of options to recover quickly and ensure minimal business downtime no matter the scope of disaster you’re facing.
Priced per virtual machine, SPX can be purchased in multi-packs and deployed on multiple hosts.
With SPX, you have the ability to:
- Create multiple full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Customize your own mixed schedule of full and incremental backups at specified times.
- View detailed information about your Linux backup jobs in an easy-to-use management console.
- Mount a volume, restore a volume, verify a backup image, or use StorageCraft VirtualBoot™ technology to boot any backup image as a VM—all directly from the image chain browser or the patented job timeline feature.
- Automatically verify, consolidate, and replicate your backup image files with StorageCraft ImageManager™.
- Recover individual files and folders in seconds, without restoring the entire system.
- Recover full systems in minutes.
- Restore to the same or different hardware or virtual environment.
- Support for Ubuntu, RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), and CentOS
- Broad hypervisor support:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Azure
- VMWare ESX/ESXi (including the free version of ESXi)
- VMWare Workstation
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- Citrix Xen Hypervisor
- Oracle VirtualBox
- Linux KVM
- Stratos everRun
Upgrade to StorageCraft Premium Support*
StorageCraft world-class premium support includes:
- 24-hour telephone support for Emergency support issues
- 24-hour online support for high, medium and low-severity support issues
- Priority placement in support queue during regular business hours
*StorageCraft Premium Support is purchased on an annual basis as an add-on to the StorageCraft Maintenance agreement.
THE MULTIPLE LICENSE PACKS OF SHADOWPROTECTVIRTUAL ARE SUBJECT TO A SINGLE SERIAL NUMBER USED FOR TRACKING AND PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION. AS A CONDITION OF SALE, THE LICENSES INCLUDED IN THE PACK MAY BE USED ONLY BY A SINGLE END USER. THEY MAY NOT BE SOLD SEPARATELY AND THEIR INDIVIDUAL RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.