Recovery Without Limits!
StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® IT Edition PRO gives you unprecedented flexibility with no limit to the number of systems you can back up and restore. In this expanded version, you also get unlimited granular recovery of Exchange servers. Licensing is for a period of time you choose based on your needs:
- Two weeks: Ideal for a single project use
- One Month: Great for short term projects.
- Three months: For tackling mid-level projects with a defined ending.
- Annual subscription: Perfect for the full-time IT professional.
Common Uses for ShadowProtect IT Edition:
- Quick backup before starting any new project or system change;
- Windows upgrades;
- Migration to virtual hardware;
- Migration to new hardware;
- Electronic Discovery (eDiscovery);
- Bare metal restores.
When is it best to use StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO vs. ShadowProtect Server, ShadowProtect Desktop, or ShadowProtect IT Edition?
ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO is perfect for taking quick backups, manage many Exchange servers and need to recover email messages or mailboxes, often have eDiscovery searches you need to perform, and/or have large migration projects you need to tackle. If you want "set it and forget it" system protection, where you can schedule backups throughout the day, you'll want to use ShadowProtect Server or ShadowProtect Desktop. If you do not manage Exchange servers, you’ll want to use ShadowProtect IT Edition.
ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO includes the following benefits:
- Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, and Microsoft Exchange support.
- Rapid file and folder recovery.
- Granular recovery of mailboxes and email messages from Exchange EDB files.
- Bare metal recovery of Windows servers, desktops, and laptops in minutes.
- Ability to restore backup images to or from physical and virtual machines.
- Migration to new systems (physical or virtual) with StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore™ technology.
- Ability to search mailboxes, email messages, or entire Exchange databases for specific keywords.
- Unlimited use during your subscription period.
Technician License Subscription Information
The ShadowProtect IT Edition Version 5 Technician License is issued based on licensee’s payment of a subscription fee. The Licensee does not receive a permanent license and must renew the subscription to enjoy continued use of the software. The software will time out and cease to operate following the end of the subscription.
ShadowProtect IT Edition is licensed per technician (Designated Technician). The technician can use ShadowProtect IT Edition on an unlimited number of servers and desktops. However, the Licensed Technician is prohibited from simultaneously using ShadowProtect IT Edition on more than one computer (server or desktop). A Licensed Technician can be temporarily replaced under the terms of the License Agreement. A Licensed Technician must be an employee of the Licensee or an employee of a company that has maintenance or service responsibility with respect to third party equipment.
See the ShadowProtect IT Edition product page for product information and resources.
Hardware Requirements: 256MB RAM, available USB port
Supports UEFI motherboards (Recovery Environment requires BIOS emulation on UEFI).
|Supported Operating Systems: ||Windows Server 2000*/2003/2003 R2/2008/2008 R2/2011/2012; Windows Small Business Server 2003/2003 R2/2008/2008 R2/2011; and Windows 2000 Workstation*/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8|
|*Note:|| Imaging Windows 2000 systems requires booting to the StorageCraft Recovery Environment.|
|Supported File Systems: ||FAT16, FAT16X, FAT32, FAT32X, NTFS|
|Disk Types: ||Basic and Advanced Format Drives|
|Partition Style: ||MBR and GPT|
|Supported Hypervisors:|| VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox, Red Hat KVM/RHEV|
|USB Key:|| This product is delivered on and requires a USB key to operate. New subscriptions require a $20 charge for USB key & shipping.|
|Renewals (addl licenses):|| Additional licenses and renewals are offered at discounted prices. Please contact StorageCraft sales for additional information or ordering.|
|StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange Requirements:|
|Will only run hot on 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012.|
Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007 and 2010.
|Requirements:|| ShadowProtect Server or Small Business Server Editions|